If you want an adventure packed week then head up to Exmouth and Swim with the worlds largest shark but don’t be scared these majestic giants only eat plankton and krill. There are several dive charter operators in Exmouth but we can book it for you and help take the stress out of the journey with our Exmouth escape package One price and your set on the adventure of a lifetime
The Journey from Perth
Once you pick up your 4×4 Camper vehicle you can set off on your adventure Leaving at around 9 am
- Travel to Geraldton (4hrs) and stop off to have some lunch at Dome with spectacular ocean views
- Spend the day sightseeing in Geraldton including the Greenough Wildlife and Bird Park where you can see a saltwater crocodile and some of the Aussie wildlife including dingos emus and kangaroos.
- Head off by 4 pm to Billabong Roadhouse (2hrs 30mins) have some dinner before sunset and stop over for the night.
- Fill up your vehicle grab some breakfast and hit the road (2hrs 30 min) stop off for lunch in Canarvan and visit the Carnarvon Space and Technology Museum,
- Have some lunch then head off to Exmouth (4hrs)
- Have a burger to eat at Planet Burges then head off to the Ningaloo Lighthouse Holiday Park for the night
- Get up early and head off for the Whale Sharks
WhaleShark Swim(Rhincodon Typus) Ningaloo Exmouth
These fish, the largest of the shark family and the largest fish in the world, is a harmless plankton eater. Reported to reach 18 metres (60ft) but averages 12 metres (40ft) in length, the whale shark is easily identified by its huge size, wide mouth and distinctive pattern of white spots. Thought to mainly inhabit worldwide temperate and tropical seas, it is rarely seen in shallow coastal waters, but is a daily visitor to the Ningaloo Reef every year between late March to August when up to 30 whale sharks have been spotted close to the Ningaloo reef feeding on the plankton in the nutrient-rich waters.
- Deluxe Whale Shark Tour includes :
- FREE Video of your Whaleshark Swim Tour by Profesional Videographer
- An unforgettable day on board our well-equipped vessels, with the World’s Leading WhaleShark SwimTeam
- Quality service and handy tips to maximise your time spent with the Ningaloo Whale Sharks
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments throughout the day
- A celebrational glass of sparkling wine or light beer to end your adventure
- For all of our WhaleShark Swim Adventures, we employ a light aircraft to fly overhead throughout the day to spot each shark and guide the boat to it. Our plane time is NOT limited to two hours.
- Fully qualified and experienced Crew who will answer your questions, help with your gear and brief you on how to get the most from your day!
- A Pre-Whaleshark Snorkle lesson for everyone
- All DPaW fees included, a proportion of your ticket price goes towards Whaleshark Research.
- Good ‘Whaleshark Swim’ Guarantee, in the unlikely event you just didn’t get a good swim or maybe in the one day of the season, no whale shark was sighted on your Whale Shark Adventure with us . We offer a free repeat tour on standby, yours to take any time in the next 3 years. (conditions apply).
- Free Mini Golf /Amusement centre Voucher
- No Gimics, Just great Whaleshark swims & Great Service, with boats designed for Whalesharking & Crew who Love it.
Your Crew will brief and assist you throughout the day with information about the Whale Sharks: sex, behaviour, feeding patterns, how to take photos and more. They will also instruct you on how to best approach and swim with the Whale Sharks, so that your encounter with the world’s largest fish is a truly memorable one.