CORAL BAY - Amazing Beaches,Wildlife and Snorkeling
Coral Bay is a marine paradise and one of Western Australia’s premier family holiday destinations. Named Coral Bay due to the beautiful coral gardens which lie just metres from the pristine white sandy beach, this tiny, laidback seaside location is a must-visit destination for nature lovers.
Coral Bay is about water. Whether you’re
- swimming with the local Manta Rays, Whale Sharks, Turtles or Humpback Whales
- quad bike trekking to secret beaches for drift snorkelling
- overnight-cruising on the bay looking for wildlife
- chartering a fishing boat for bottom-fishing or deep-sea fishing
- learning to dive the pristine Ningaloo Marine Park
- flying high over the Reef on a scenic flight
- enjoy a meal and beer at Bill’s alfresco bar
- seeing the coral gardens without getting wet, onboard a glass bottom boat
Let us help you plan your trip for you at no extra charge!
We know the best places to visit and the best routes to make the most of your time here in WA.
Call us we are here to help +61 8 9309 1677
Send us email for any Information
Opening Hours Mon – Fri 8 am – 4 pm
All times are by appointment only